Europcar Selection “delivers a unique rental experience for customers and offers a range of cars in Luxury and Fun categories”, the company says.
Specifically designed to satisfy the expectations of demanding customers, Europcar’s new Selection service incorporates five elements:
- Specific model guarantee: Customers are assured of finding the specific model they reserved waiting at the rental location
- A dedicated rental counter with VIP service
- Exclusive ‘Selection’ customer phone service to ensure an exceptional experience from start to finish
- A network of dedicated Selection locations in the main airports and railway stations of the group’s European countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain and UK). The network will be expanded elsewhere in Europe in 2016.
- A dedicated Selection on-line platform, accessible from the main Europcar websites in each country starting during Q1 2016. The Selection site will include detailed information on each model available with an option to search for a specific model, manufacturer or location.
In addition to the personalised service, ‘Selection’ customers will enjoy access to a wide range of top-of-the-line luxury-class vehicles, such as the Tesla Model S, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Range Rover Evoque and Porsche as well as fun-class options such as the Mini Cooper S Hatch, and Fiat 500 Abarth.