The award was presented to Daniel Leigh, National Corporate Sales Manager at MINI, by Paul Hollick, Chair of the Judges and David Blackmore of sponsor Fleet Alliance.
Ralph Morton, Editorial Director of Business Car Manager, commented:
“The MINI Hatch has come to dominate this sector. No wonder. It offers all the charisma you could want, with added extras of low running costs and competitive company car taxation rates. The independent judges have picked the MINI for the third successive year – testament to the car’s enduring appeal to the SME market.”
The SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2018 were held at Scott’s in London’s Mayfair on March 07, 2018 and are run by Business Car Manager, the SME business motoring website.
The awards were judged by an independent panel of specialists in the SME and car leasing sector.
Chair of the judges was Paul Hollick who is Chair of the ICFM & Managing Director at TMC.
The independent judging panel was:
- Martin Brown, Managing Director of Fleet Alliance
- Nigel Morris, motor tax expert at MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Steve Cocks, Director of Broker Division, Lex Autolease
- Rob Whalley, CEO of APD Global Research
- Paulo Larkman, Fleet Consultant, Perran Maven
- Matt Bristow, Manufacturer Sales Director, BCA
The SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2018 are supported by Fleet Alliance.